SRAM RED Quarq Power Meter
A lighter, more accurate power meter completely integrated with the philosophy and performance of SRAM RED. Advances in technology and performance paired with unrivaled ease-of-use.
The sleek new geometry reduces system weight and delivers clearance for oversized frames and aerodynamic chainrings. The only visible power component is the low profile, all aluminum battery case. New stress flow lifts accuracy to +/- 1.5% and makes power measurement independent from chainring selection. Integrated electronics minimize interconnections and reduce exposure to the elements, bringing unmatched durability and reliability.
- +/- 1.5% accuracy
- Tool-less, user-replaceable battery is a cycling industry standard CR2032
- ANT+™ ID is clearly visible to aid pairing and operation
- LED: Blinks when the power meter wakes from sleep, at the end of the ANT+™ calibration (set zero) command and when you back pedal four times to Auto Zero
- Power Balance™: Uses crankset torque to display the ratio of power generated in the right drive stroke (first half) versus the left drive stroke (second half) for each crank revolution
- Omnical™: Power measurement is independent from chainring selection. Swap chainrings without impacting accuracy.
- Rain, mud and snow; the waterproof design will survive the worst conditions
The SRAM RED Quarq power meter is the choice of the Bontrager Cycling Team.
SRAM Dealers and Distributors (sram.com)
||Carbon crank arms, CNC machined AL spider
||CR2032 - over 300 hours of riding time
||162.5mm, 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
||GXP, Press Fit GXP, BB30, Press Fit 30, BBright
||778g (130BCD, 172.5mm)
||ANT+™ compatible head units including Garmin Edge® 800 and 810, Garmin Edge® 500 and 510, and Garmin Forerunner® 310XT and 910XT (available separately)
||Training Peaks WKO+®, Training Peaks®, Golden Cheetah, Strava® (available separately)
||The SRAM RED Quarq power meter has been designed and integrated into the RED group set. It is compatible with SRAM RED Yaw chainrings and must be combined with the SRAM RED Yaw™ front derailleur and RED shifters.