Quarq’s next-generation power meter platform, DZero, is named for the DZero Experiment, one of science’s most accurate and innovative projects to detect subatomic particles moving at the speed of light.
With a new measurement circuit, a revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, DZero represents the state of the art in power meter technology.
- Dual Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ let you choose how to capture the data.
- A simplified product line makes it easier to choose and install the right power meter for your bike.
- Increased compatibility, including Boost 148 (52mm chainline) mountain bikes and BB386EVO bottom brackets.
- Quarq Prime Power Ready Cranksets that can be upgraded with a Quarq DZero Power Meter Spider.
DZero is packed with 10 years of technical innovations and 150 documented technology iterations.
The DZero Platform
Quarq DZero Power Meter ChassisFor traditional 10- and 11-speed chainrings. Exogram carbon or forged aluminum crank arms. Hidden or non-hidden bolt spider. 130 BCD and 110 BCD. Learn more about DZero Carbon and DZero Aluminum.
Quarq DFour Power Meter ChassisA DZero power meter for Shimano® 11-speed drivetrains, compatible with Shimano’s 4-arm chainrings (1). Learn more.
SRAM RED DZero Power Meter ChassisThe SRAM RED Power Meter moves to the DZero platform. Exogram carbon crank arms. Hidden bolt spider. 130 BCD and 110 BCD. Learn more.
SRAM XX1 Eagle Power MeterCARBON TUNED™ crank arms, DZero spider. 170 and 175mm. 168Q. Conventional and Boost variants. Learn more.
Quarq DZero Power Meter SpidersDZero in spider form. Road: 130 BCD and 110 BCD, hidden, non-hidden and asymmetric bolt patterns, for upgrades (2) and to pair with Quarq Prime. Mountain: 104 BCD, Conventional and Boost, for upgrades (2). Learn more about the DZero, DFour and SRAM XX1 Eagle power meter spiders.
X-SYNC 2 ChainringsFor the SRAM XX1 Eagle Power Meter and compatible with the previous SRAM XX1 Quarq power meter. 32-38T. X-SYNC 2™ tooth design. Learn more.
1. Compatible with Shimano® 11-speed chainrings except Dura-Ace® R9100. Designed for Dura-Ace® 9000. Compatible with Ultegra® 6800 and 105® 5800.
2. 8-bolt interface only.