The electronic workhorse of Quarq’s power meter technology, the Qalvin app now does its job from any Bluetooth-equipped tablet or smartphone — no additional hardware required. Qalvin delivers firmware updates, diagnostics, power meter zeroing and calibration, and is equally useful for bike shops, race teams and riders.
Features & Benefits
- The fastest way to confirm operation at installation time — instantly on and easy to pair.
- Update power meter firmware.
- Check battery voltage.
- Set zero offsets on multiple bikes quickly and easily.
- Run advanced diagnostics to check power meter health.
- Change the power meter’s slope using the built-in calibration routines.
- Qalvin BLE is available for iOS and Android.
- Apple devices require iOS 9 or newer and Android devices require Lollipop 5.0 or newer.
- Qalvin BLE is built for the DZero platform; the previous version of Qalvin remains available for legacy SRAM and Quarq power meters.
- OmniCal removes the need for recalibration, but it remains in Qalvin for advanced users.