Qalvin Legacy, available for Windows and Mac, delivers firmware updates, diagnostics, power meter zeroing and calibration for previous generation power meters that have ANT+ (and not Bluetooth low energy technology).
Features & Benefits
- For previous generation power meters that have ANT+. For DZero and DZero DUB, use SRAM AXS App.
- The fastest way to confirm operation at installation time — instantly on and easy to pair.
- Update power meter firmware (models with CR2032 batteries only)
- Check battery voltage.
- Set zero offsets on multiple bikes quickly and easily.
- Run advanced diagnostics to check power meter health.
- Change the power meter’s slope using the built-in calibration routines.
- Qalvin Legacy requires an ANTUSB2 or ANTUSB-m stick. Most ANT+™ USB sticks that come with Garmin fitness watches are compatible.
- Qalvin and the Garmin ANT Agent™ cannot use an ANT+ USB stick at the same time. Close one program to use the other.
- Previous generation power meters include Quarq CinQo, CinQo Saturn, Saturn2 and Quattro, SRAM S975, SRAM S2275, Quarq ELSA (all models), Quarq RIKEN (all models) and SRAM RED (not DZero).