DZero combines 10 years of technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets. And for the first time, you can pair the DZero Spider with a Quarq Prime Power Ready Crankset, available on OEM bikes.
Use Quarq DZero Hidden Bolt (HB) for bikes equipped with Quarq Prime or SRAM RED Power Ready Cranksets and SRAM chainrings.
$679 / €679 / £583
Features & Benefits
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required.
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
- Power Balance.
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- 2-year warranty.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app.
- Variations include Hidden Bolt (HB), Non-hidden Bolt (NHB).
- Use the HB versions for Quarq Prime cranksets.
- Pairing a HB version and SRAM chainrings will align the chain derailment pin and crank arm.
- NHB versions work with traditional 5-bolt chainrings from most manufacturers.
- Uses the 8-Bolt crank to spider interface.
- Existing power meter owners can upgrade to a DZero spider if the power meter uses the 8-bolt interface (see below).
Power meters and cranksets on 8-bolt since release:
- Quarq ELSA RS (Aug ’14)
- Quarq RIKEN AL (Apr ’15)
- Quarq Prime Power Ready Cranksets (Mar ’16)
- SRAM RED Power Ready Cranksets (Mar ’16)
- SRAM XX1 Power Meter (Aug ’14) (Note: Boost spiders should not be paired with 156Q crank arms)
- SRAM RED BB386EVO standard crankset (Mar ’16)
Power meters switched to 8-bolt:
- Quarq RIKEN R (Revision AEQ onward, except warranty/replacement – Jul ’15)
- SRAM RED (eTap graphics – Jan ‘16)
- Quarq ELSA R