The Quarq for Specialized Power Meter Spider replaces the factory spider on Specialized’s S-Works Carbon Crankset. It features Power Balance, OmniCal, compatibility with a wide range of chainrings and a track record filled with UCI WorldTour wins and World Championships. Ease-of-use takes center stage with the prominent ANT+™ ID, LED indicator and the easy-to-replace CR2032 battery. You also get AxCad accelerometer cadence, an IPX7 waterproof rating, a 2-year warranty, diagnostics with the Qalvin Legacy app and worldwide support.
$999 / £799
Features & Benefits
- ANT+ wireless technology.
- Power measurement in the crankset spider — the heart of your bicycle, its sole job is to convert the effort from both legs to forward motion.
- 10K temperature compensation eliminates temperature effects on power measurement.
- AxCad accelerometer cadence removes the need for a magnet.
- The LED and visible ANT+™ ID streamline installation and operation.
- Power Balance
- CR2032 battery – 300 hours of riding time.
- +/- 1.5% accuracy
- Diagnostics with the Qalvin Legacy app.
- Available in 130 BCD and 110 BCD — as a spider only or with chainrings.
- Can be installed at your local bike shop or at the Quarq factory, which is a free charge excluding shipping.
- There are two versions of the Quarq for Specialized power meter spider, one with a Quarq team graphic and the other with Specialized’s S-Works logo. Specialized sell the version with the S-Works logo as the Speedzone ANT+ Power Spider. Both spiders use identical power meter technology.