The SRAM RED DZero Power Meter embodies 10 years of Quarq’s technology advances and adds new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets.
$1079 / €929 / £858
Features & Benefits
- Exogram carbon fiber crank arms.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required.
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
- Power Balance.
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- 2-year warranty.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app.
- Works with SRAM 11-speed drivetrains and the SRAM RED 10-speed drivetrain.
- Available in Hidden Bolt (HB) only.
- Compatible SRAM chainrings ensure the chain derailment pin aligns with the crank arm.
- BB30 versions ship with the spacers and wave washer required for BB386EVO installation.