The SRAM XX1 Eagle Power Meter unites Quarq’s DZero power meter platform with CARBON TUNED crank arms for robust, intuitive power measurement in the lightest ever chassis. The DZero platform embodies 10 years of Quarq’s technology advances and adds new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, and the Qalvin BLE app. The companion X-SYNC 2 chainrings are designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains. SRAM’s Eagle groupset and the XX1 Eagle Power Meter are a winning combination for mountain bikers who want to soar.
$1129 / €979 / £830
Features & Benefits
- 168Q CARBON TUNED crank arms – extreme stiffness and light weight.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required.
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- Power Balance.
- 2-year warranty.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app.
- Available in 168Q only.
- Two power meter variations – Conventional and Boost 148 (52mm chainline).
- Requires an X-SYNC 2 or X-SYNC 104 BCD chainring.
- SRAM XX1 Power Meter owners can upgrade using an Eagle Power Meter Spider (Note: Boost spiders should not be paired with 156Q crank arms).
- The XX1 power meter is not compatible with Cannondale Asymmetric Integration (Ai).