The DZero platform embodies 10 years of Quarq’s technology advances and adds new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, and the Qalvin BLE app. The companion X-SYNC 2 chainrings are designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains. SRAM’s Eagle groupset and an XX1 Eagle Power Meter Spider are a winning combination for mountain bikers who want to soar.
$729 / €729 / £618
Features & Benefits
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
- AxCad – no magnet.
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- Power Balance.
- 2-year warranty.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app.
- SRAM XX1 Power Meter owners can upgrade to the DZero platform with an Eagle Power Meter Spider. (Note: Boost spiders should not be paired with 156Q crank arms).
- Two power meter variations – Conventional and Boost 148 (52mm chainline).
- Requires an X-SYNC 2 or X-SYNC 104 BCD chainring.
- Uses the 8-Bolt crank to spider interface. See 8-Bolt Compatibility, below.
- The XX1 Eagle power meter is not compatible with Cannondale Asymmetric Integration (Ai)