The SRAM XX1 Eagle Quarq DUB Power Meter unites Quarq’s DZero power meter platform with DUB™ CARBON TUNED™ crank arms for robust, intuitive power measurement in the lightest ever chassis. The companion X-SYNC 2 chainrings are designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains. SRAM’s Eagle groupset and the XX1 Eagle Quarq DUB Power Meter are a winning combination for mountain bikers who want to soar.
$1129 / €979 / £913
Features & Benefits
- 168Q CARBON TUNED™DUB™ crank arms – lightest, stiffest and strongest to date.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required.
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- Power Balance.
- 2-year warranty.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app.
- DUB™ is the single replacement for 30mm and 24mm BB spindles options.
- Available in 168Q only.
- Two power meter variations – Conventional and Boost 148 (52mm chainline).
- Requires an X-SYNC 2 or X-SYNC 104 BCD chainring.
- Requires a DUB™ Bottom Bracket.
- SRAM XX1 Power Meter owners can upgrade using an Eagle Power Meter Spider (Note: Boost spiders should not be paired with 156Q crank arms).
- The XX1 power meter is not compatible with Cannondale Asymmetric Integration (Ai).