SRAM XX1 Eagle Quarq DUB Power Meter
Designed for SRAM’s XX1 and X01 Eagle drivetrains, and compatible with all of SRAM’s 1X mountain bike drivetrains.
DUB™ is the single replacement for 30mm and 24mm BB spindles options.
**Boost XX1 Spiders are currently out of stock**
The SRAM XX1 Eagle Quarq DUB Power Meter unites Quarq’s DZero power meter platform with DUB™ CARBON TUNED™ crank arms for robust, intuitive power measurement in the lightest ever chassis. The companion X-SYNC 2 chainrings are designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains. SRAM’s Eagle groupset and the XX1 Eagle Quarq DUB Power Meter are a winning combination for mountain bikers who want to soar.
$1129 / €979 / £913
Features & Benefits
- 168Q CARBON TUNED™DUB™ crank arms – lightest, stiffest and strongest to date.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required.
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- Power Balance.
- 2-year warranty.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app.
- DUB™ is the single replacement for 30mm and 24mm BB spindles options.
- Available in 168Q only.
- Two power meter variations – Conventional and Boost 148 (52mm chainline).
- Requires an X-SYNC 2 or X-SYNC 104 BCD chainring.
- Requires a DUB™ Bottom Bracket.
- SRAM XX1 Power Meter owners can upgrade using an Eagle Power Meter Spider (Note: Boost spiders should not be paired with 156Q crank arms).
- The XX1 power meter is not compatible with Cannondale Asymmetric Integration (Ai).
|Bolt Circle Diameter
Designed for SRAM 1X mountain bike drivetrains. Requires an X-SYNC 2™ or X-SYNC™ 104 BCD chainring.
GXP, Press Fit GXP, BB30, Press Fit 30, BBright, BB386EVO, BB30A, PF30A
CR2032, 200 hours of riding time
CNC Machined Aluminum Spider, CARBON TUNED™ Crank Arms
ANT+, Bluetooth low energy technology
DZero is packed with 10 years of technical innovations and 150 documented technology iterations.
The DZero Platform
Quarq DZero Power Meter Chassis
For traditional 10- and 11-speed chainrings. Exogram carbon or forged aluminum crank arms. Hidden or non-hidden bolt spider. 130 BCD and 110 BCD. Learn more about DZero Carbon
and DZero Aluminum
Quarq DFour91 and DFour Power Meter Chassis
A DZero power meter for Shimano® 11-speed drivetrains, compatible with Shimano’s 4-arm chainrings (1). Learn more about DFour91
SRAM RED DZero Power Meter Chassis
Created to work hand-in-hand with SRAM RED eTap. Exogram carbon crank arms. Hidden bolt spider. 130 BCD and 110 BCD. Learn more
SRAM XX1 Eagle Power Meter
For 1X MTB drivetrains. CARBON TUNED™ crank arms, DZero technology. 170 or 175mm. Conventional and Boost variants. Learn more
X-SYNC 2 Chainrings
For the SRAM XX1 Eagle Power Meter and compatible with the previous SRAM XX1 Quarq power meter. 32-38T. X-SYNC 2™ tooth design. Learn more
Find all Quarq Power Meter user manuals in the Support Pages
For further assistance, please Contact Us