$1399 / €1199 / £1049 (+ 50 for BB30)
Features & Benefits
- Carbon crank arms
- Available in 170mm and 175mm crank lengths with 156mm or 168mm Q factors.
- Power measurement in the crankset spider — the heart of your bicycle, its sole job is to convert the effort from both legs to forward motion.
- 10K™ temperature compensation eliminates temperature effects on power measurement.
- AxCad™ accelerometer cadence removes the need for a magnet.
- The LED and visible ANT+™ ID streamline installation and operation.
- Power Balance™
- CR2032 battery – 300 hours of riding time.
- +/- 1.5% accuracy
- Sold as a chassis (without chainrings).
- 104BCD X-SYNC chainrings in 32T, 34T, 36T and 38T available separately.
- Requires a compatible SRAM bottom bracket.
- Compatible with SRAM XX1, X01, GX, NX and X1 drivetrains.
- The XX1 power meter is not compatible with Cannondale Asymmetric Integration (Ai) or Boost 148 (52mm chain line).
Quarq power meters have an IPX7 waterproof rating. They feature a 2-year warranty, free firmware updates and Quarq’s acclaimed worldwide support.