The Quarq PowerTap P2 Pedals provide a power option that is easy to install and switch between bikes while holding true to the accuracy and durability that is synonymous with the Quarq power meter line. The simple “plug-and-play” design makes upgrading to power as simple as swapping out your pedals.
- Sleeker, lighter design that the previous generation with 20% more battery life
- Lightweight, adding only 398 grams to your ride
- Lower claw height with increased shoe-to-cleat compatibility
- Dual-sided measurement with Advanced Pedal Metrics gives you accurate power output measurements for both legs, allowing you to make adjustments to prevent burnout and improve leg strength
- Easy to install; swap between bikes with minimal effort
- Longer battery life, lasting up to 80 hours
- AXS App integration with product setup, firmware updates and power data, bringing PowerTap into the Quarq family
Quarq PowerTap P2 Pedals blend the innovative pedal design with Quarq technology. By measuring both right and left sides, you get highly accurate power readings that help you make new gains.