TyreWiz is the first-of-its-kind tire pressure sensor for riders of mountain bikes and road bikes. Lightweight, durable, and powered by a long-lasting user-replaceable coin cell battery, TyreWiz monitors air pressure in real-time and relays the data to a cycling computer or a smartphone. The TyreWiz app uses that data to deliver personalized recommendations and pressure alerts.
For the first time, riders have access to highly accurate real-time tire pressure data to make decisions that can affect rolling resistance, traction, tire wear, and rider comfort.
TyreWiz In The Press
Things To Remember
- Works with both tube and tubeless, and tires with anti-flat sealant.
- Data can be read on a cycling computer or smartphone with the app for iOS and Android.
- LED’s indicate low/high pressure readings.
- In the box: 2 TyreWiz sensors, batteries and valve core removal tool.
Features And Benefits
- Designed for road, mountain and gravel.
- Personalized tire pressure recommendations in the smartphone app for iOS and Android.
- NFC pairing for fast and easy connection by BLE to a phone.
- Data reported with +/- 2% accuracy at .1 PSI resolution.
- Broadly compatible with tires that use a removable Presta-style valve core.
- Inexpensive, user-replaceable CR1632 battery lasts for 300 hours.
- IPX7 dustproof/waterproof rating.
- Weight: 10g per sensor for proper wheel balance
- Wireless Communication: Bluetooth Low Energy, ANT+, NFC
- Companion App: Android(Jellybean 4.3 or newer). Apple(iOS 9 or newer)
- Battery Type: CR1632
- Data Resolution: 0.1 PSI
- Data Accuracy: +/-2%
- Dustproof/Waterproof Rating: IPX7